4. Withdrawal from a trip becomes effective on the day on which the participant's declaration of withdrawal is received by the organizer in writing, including by e-mail. Cancellation fees will be charged by the organizer if the traveler withdraws from the trip: From the date of booking - 80 to 60 days before departure, 10% of the travel price, 59 to 30 days before departure, 30%, 29 to 15 days before departure, 60%, 14 to 04 days 90% of the travel price before the start of the journey and 100% of the travel price 3 days before the start of the journey. In order to protect the participants against losses from resignations, we recommend travel cancellation insurance. Otherwise, in accordance with Section 651 b of the German Civil Code, you are free to name a suitable substitute participant if you are unable to attend. Should it be possible for us to occupy your space, the resulting compensation will reduce your cancellation costs.
5. Cancellation by the tour operator A minimum of 4 people is required to carry out a trip. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the organizer can cancel the trip up to 21 days before departure. The advance payment already made will be fully refunded, no further claims exist.
6. We cannot accept liability for theft of luggage, as this risk cannot be insured. We recommend that you take out your own luggage insurance.
7. Liability a) As a tour operator, the tour operator is liable within the scope of the due diligence of a prudent businessman for the correctness of the descriptions of all travel services specified and for conscientious travel preparation and handling. b) The participant takes part in the trips at his own risk; in particular, the participant is responsible for his driving behavior and compliance with the road traffic regulations applicable in the respective destination area and other local regulations relating to road traffic. Helmets are not compulsory in Indonesia, but it is recommended that you bring a helmet. c) We are not liable for damages that a participant inflicts on himself, other participants or third parties by breaching the duty of care. d) Each traveler is solely responsible for ensuring that his or her health is up to the requirements of the booked trip. e) The liability of the organizer for damages that are not bodily harm is limited to three times the amount of the travel price, as long as the damage was caused by the organizer neither intentionally nor with gross negligence, or if the organizer was solely due to the fault of one selected by the organizer Service provider is responsible. f) The tour operator is liable for personal injuries of up to EUR 20,000 per customer and trip for all claims for damages by the customer against the organizer for tortious acts that are not based on intent or gross negligence. This limitation of liability for customers does not apply if the tour operator is at fault when selecting the respective service provider.
8. Special outdoor risks On all bike and trekking tours, it should be noted that there is an increased risk of illness, accident and injury, especially in outdoor sports. (Fall, danger of falling, falling rocks, infections, etc.), which cannot be completely reduced and excluded even with careful, caring care. The customer must bear this residual risk himself. It should also be noted that in nature, especially in remote regions, due to technical and logistical difficulties, rescue and / or medical treatment options can only be given to a very limited extent, so that even minor injuries or incidents can have serious consequences. Each participant is expected to show a considerable degree of personal responsibility and prudence, as well as adequate tour preparation. Participation in the tours is at your own risk and responsibility.
9. Warranty and remedy If, despite careful planning of our trips, there should be a reason for complaint, after a reasonable deadline for remedial action, you have all statutory warranty rights such as self-help, travel price reduction, damage compensation and termination of the contract, unless you culpably fail to report the defect directly to the tour guide or the organizer. No remedial period is necessary if remedial action is impossible or we refuse, or if immediate remedy is required due to a particular interest of the traveler. According to the legal regulation, you must assert warranty claims to Cocostravel Werner Duderstadt within a period of one month after the contractual end of the journey. After this period you can only assert claims if you were not culpably prevented from doing so. Warranty claims expire six months after the contractual end of the trip.
10. Every participant needs a valid passport and is responsible for its correctness. 11. The invalidity of part of these provisions does not affect the legal effectiveness of the remaining provisions. Oral side agreements must be confirmed in writing by the organizer in order to be effective.